Tues, Jan 8, 2008
Ten Reasons Why We Should Have Sex,
1. Scientific tests find that when women make love, they produce double amounts of the hormone estrogen, which make hair shiny and skin smooth.
2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering
dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the
pores and makes your skin glow.
3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that
4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and
tones up just about every muscles in the body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps and you don’t need special sneakers!
5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases the body
endorphin into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and
leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually
active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called
pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
7. Sex is the safest tranquillizer in the world. It is 10 times more
effective than Valium.
8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages
saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid
that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release
the tension that restrict blood vessels in the brain.
10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural
antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
All in all, there are many more reasons why sex is good for the body
and the mind. This short article is only the tip of the iceberg on the
subject. However, I think, instead of reading about it, wouldn't you
rather be some where experiencing it?