Upcoming 9-11 Truth events, actions, conferences!
(My sincere apologies for accidentally posting items meant for the discussion list on this EVENTS list- I make mistakes. Carol)
1) 9/11 Truth Action in Memory of Dan Wallace, Sunday, Sept 11th, noon-4 pm Market & Powell near cable car (Nearest BART if raining) San Francisco
2) Film 9/11 Mysteries,
3) Northern California 9-11 Truth Alliance Meeting, Thursday, February 15, 2006, 7 to 10 p.m, Oakland
4) Peter Phillips, Impeach the President - The Case Against Bush and Cheney, Friday, February 16, 2007, 7:30 pm, Mountain View, CA
5) Film Screening: High Crimes, and "Setting the Table for Impeachment," Thursday, February 22, 2007, 7- 9:30 pm, Grand Lake Theater, Oakland, California
6) 9/11 Accountability - Strategies and Solutions Conference, February 23-25, 2007, Chandler Arizona
7) Justice and Freedom Conference, March 9-11, 2007, The Atrium Hotel, 18700 MacArthur Blvd., Irvine, CA
1) Join us in honoring the memory of Dan Wallace and initiating a national campaign of truth action.
Sunday February 11th, Meet at 12 noon near the cable car turnaround at Powell & Market for 9/11 truth visibility and outreach
Bring your signs and outreach materials. This action will be taking place regardless of the weather if it's totally pouring we will meet up in the BART station closest to the cable car turnaround.
A Call to Action
Events and Actions for February 11th
2) Film - 9/11 Mysteries, Part 1: Demolitions, Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 4:00 PM
San Francisco State University, Cesar Chavez Student Center, Rosa Parks D
1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco,
The film 9/11 Mysteries, Part 1: Demolitions ( http://www.911WeKnow.com) will be screened and a follow-up discussion will be held. For questions or further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Northern California 9-11 Truth Alliance Meeting
Thursday, February 15, 2006, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m
at The Grand Lake Neighborhood Center
530 Lake Park Avenue, (between Lakeshore Avenue and Grand Avenue) in Oakland, 9-11 Truth Alliance info/events line 1-866-268-2320
4) Peter Phillips, Co-author of - Impeach the President - The Case Against Bush and Cheney
Friday, February 16, 2007, 7:30 pm, Willow Park Clubhouse, 500 W Middlefield Road, Mountain View, CA
Peter Phillips,associate Professor at Sonoma State University and Director of Project Censored will be speaking in Mountain View about the crimes Bush/Cheney, on the case for impeachment, and the growing impeachment movement, and how we can all help. Detailed directions: Willow Park Condo Clubhouse, at the Intersection of Moffett Blvd. and W. Middlefield Rd. Mountain View (Enter from Moffett Blvd., just north of Middlefield Rd.) Call 650-691-1215 for more details.
FREE, but DONATIONS will be much appreciated. A Benefit for the Silicon Valley impeachment Coalition
5) Film Screening: High Crimes, and "Setting the Table for Impeachment"
Thursday, February 22, 2007
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm, Grand Lake Theater, Oakland, California
Discussion panel featuring Impeachment and Scholarly Experts including Peter Phillips of Project Censored and author of a new book on impeachment and Larry Everest, scholar and author of "Oil, Power, and Empire" and a the brand new film by filmographer Jacob Clapsaddle.
A benefit for Impeach Bush-Cheney. Tickets- $15- 7 sliding scale. Call 510- 845-4154. Get involved- Organizing meetings- Sundays- Beginning 1/21 3PM @ 211 Allston Way in Downtown Berkeley. More details and downloadable flyers at impeachbush-cheney.com
6) 9/11 Accountability - Strategies and Solutions Conference
Chandler Arizona, February 23-25, 2007
The evidence is overwhelming. Accountability must be demanded! Join us for the 9/11 Accountability Conference focusing on Strategies and Solutions to hold those responsible . . . Accountable!
Keynote Speakers • Entertainment • Panel Discussions • Strategy Workshops • Documentary Film Marathon • Networking
The Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance will be helping with the conference. The organizers are still looking for volunteers to help with all aspects of the conference. Get involved.http://911accountability.org
7) Justice and Freedom Conference
March 9-11, 2007
The Atrium Hotel
18700 MacArthur Blvd., Irvine, CA
Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, or Jason Bermas (creators' of Loose change)
April Gallop (survivor from the Pentagon attack),br> William Blume (Author of innumerable exposes on the CIA- including Killing Hope)
Webster Griffin Tarpley
Details at http://www.livefreenow.org