Cancelled Storm Impeach Beach Mob
EVENT POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY (WEATHER)
Friday morning -- 9 a.m. -- My Park Service contact just called me. The storm coming our way today is predicted to have major high surf implications, with a SPECIFIC WARNING of "major erosion potential at Ocean Beach on Sunday" -- Yipes! No rocket scientist needed here. I'm postponing until after the new year -- probably Jan 5 or Jan 6 -- the new Congress convenes on Jan 3, so maybe the timing will be cosmic, and, actually, with such improved lead-time, and with the momentum and support that have built for this project so far, we'll have an overflow crowd instead of a flooded crowd... Maybe this is just PERFECT.
I'll be out of touch today, Friday, but I'll keep posting updates here as soon as possible...