Water or Coke? You decide......(Important facts about dehydration) ....
This is really an eye opener.... Water or Coke?
1. 75% of N. Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. 37% of N. Americans, thirst mechanism is so weak it is often mistaken for
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down 1\'s metabolism as much as 3%.
4. 1 glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100%
of dieters, from University of Washington study.
5. Lack-of-water is #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates 8 glasses of water/day could significantly
ease back & joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
7. Mere 2% drop in body-water can trigger fuzzy, short-term memory, trouble
with basic math, & difficulty focusing on a pc screen or printed page.
8. 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus
it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, & one is 50% less likely to
develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE:
1. In many states highway patrol carries 2 gal of coke in their trunk to
remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke & it will be gone in 2 days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour can of Coca-Cola into toilet bowl & let the
\"real thing\" sit for 1 hr, then flush clean . Citric acid in Coke removes
stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub bumper with rumpled-up
piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour can of Coca-Cola over
the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted
bolt for several min, so acid can loosen it.
7. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy
clothes, add detergent & run through a regular cycle. Coca-Cola will help
loosen grease stains.
8. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info:
1. Active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will
dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones &
is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate), commercial trucks must use the
hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
3. Distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their
trucks for about 20 yrs!
Now question is, would you like a coke or glass of water?