Sheriffs, Police Officers, Public Servants UNITE to declare the Federal Government has NO POWER outside the Constitution and no authority outside the PERMISSION of the Sheriff!
THIS IS A REAL RESOLUTION! Drafted by a coalition of Sheriffs in Las Vegas just this past Friday. Already over 40 have signed this resolution! That's more than the number of Congressmen who want to Impeach Eric Holder!
The Loyal Patriot Servants of the People have PLEDGED to stand between you and the arbitrary authority King Barry promised to inflict upon the people in his SOTU.
These are your winter soldiers and rainy day patriots. Will you stand with them? Will you get your servants of the people on the State and Local level to sign this resolution? If they refuse...they have classified THEMSELVES as unwilling to stand by their oath.
WE MUST SHARE THIS DOCUMENT! Get the Resolution Here: http://bit.ly/1hMsdlC
Sheriffs put Feds on notice~Your Tyranny NOT WELCOME here. RESOLUTION to deny Federal Power! http://bit.ly/1hMsdlC">http://bit.ly/1hMsdlChttp://bit.ly/1hMsdlC
Of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association
Pursuant to the powers and duties bestowed upon us by our citizens, the undersigned do hereby resolve that any Federal officer, agent, or employee, regardless of supposed congressional authorization, is required to obey and observe limitations consisting of the enumerated powers as detailed within Article 1 Section 8 of the U S Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.
The people of these united States are, and have a right to be, free and independent, and these rights are derived from the �Law of Nature and nature's God.� As such, they must be free from infringements on the right to keep and bear arms, unreasonable searches and seizures, capricious detainments and every other natural right whether enumerated or not, pursuant to the 9th amendment.
We further reaffirm that �The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.� (10th amendment)
Furthermore, we maintain that no agency established by the U S Congress can develop its own policies or regulations which supersede the Bill of Rights or the Constitution, nor does the executive branch have the power to make law, overturn law or set aside law.
Therefore, in order to protect the American people, BE IT RESOLVED THAT,
The following abuses will not be allowed or tolerated:
1) Registration of personal firearms under any circumstances.
2) Confiscation of firearms without probable cause, due process, and constitutionally compliant warrants issued by a local or state jurisdiction.
3) Audits or searches of a citizen's personal affairs or finances without probable cause, due process, and constitutionally compliant warrants issued by a local or state jurisdiction.
4) Inspections of person or property without probable cause and constitutionally compliant warrants as required by the 4th Amendment and issued by a local or state jurisdiction.
5) The detainment or search of citizens without probable cause and proper due process compliance, or the informed consent of the citizen.
6) Arrests with continued incarcerations without charges and complete due process, including, but not limited to public and speedy jury trials, in a court of state or local jurisdiction.
7) Domestic utilization of our nation's military or federal agencies operating under power granted under the laws of war against American citizens.
8) Arrest of citizens or seizure of persons or property without first notifying and obtaining the express consent of the local sheriff.
AND, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED,
that the undersigned Sheriffs, Peace Officers, and other Public Servants, do hereby denounce any acts or agencies which promote the aforementioned practices. All actions by the Federal Government and its agents will conform strictly and implicitly with the principles expressed within the United States Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights.
There is no greater obligation or responsibility of any government officer than to protect the rights of the people. Thus, any conduct contrary to the United States Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or the Bill of Rights will be dealt with as criminal activity