Here's Just A Few Of Hillary Clinton's Scandals & Illegal Activities:
1. Chinagate: Nuclear secrets go to China on her husband’s watch.
2. Benghazi, Americans killed, including our ambassador: The truth of what happened in Benghazi is it was a covert war between the Pentagon & the CIA over in arms transfer to Al-Qaeda, that the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton's State Department covered up, and were directly involved using incredibly bad judgment with criminal intent and activities in their role:
Benghazi attack was staged by a State Department hired jihadist security outfit in connection with an arms transfer to al-Qaeda mercenaries in Syria.
CIA was shipping arms from U.S.-controlled facilities located at the U.S. mission in Benghazi to its mercenaries in Syria for proxy wars, and the murder of ambassador Stevens was carried out by an al-Qaeda affiliated group as part of a turf war between the CIA and elements in the Pentagon.
3. Asia fundraising scandal: More than four dozen convicted in a scandal that made the Lincoln bedroom, White House donor coffees and Buddhist monks infamous.
4. Hillary’s private emails: Hundreds of national secrets were compromised through her private email/server. Hillary had a private server which is a huge violation for many reasons. For one, private servers are not very secure and can be compromised very easily which is a national security threat. And the reason why the punishment should be severe regardless of what her reasoning is, is because of the treasonous crimes that could be or have been committed. For example...
Say one wanted to commit treason so they set up a private server and email account. And then they open and download a file that they thought was just a file from the DMV or something, but it turns out to be an infected file from an international hacker, and then the hacker gets into their system and steals important classified documents. Now regardless if one did that on purpose in cahoots with the hacker or it was truly just a mistake, they should still have to be indicted for treason because regardless if it was huge negligence or a deliberate scheme, we can't allow that to happen and say oh well, it was just a mistake, because then that would be a backdoor way for domestic spies to simply claim negligence and get away with being treasonous. So either way, one should be indicted for treason.
Which if convicted can be punishable by either life in prison or death. The security risk to the United States of America is too high to let this just simply go. When a private server has been set up by a public servant and classified documents were sent through emails on that server, regardless of political affiliation, being indicted with treason should be an automatic step.
5. Whitewater: A large S&L failed and several people went to prison.
6. Travelgate: The firing of the career travel office was the very first crony capitalism scandal of the Clinton era.
7. Humagate: An aide’s sweetheart job arrangement.
8. Pardongate: The first time donations were ever connected as possible motives for presidential pardons.
9. Foundation favors: Revealing evidence that the Clinton Foundation was a pay-to-play back door to the State Department, and an open checkbook for foreigners to curry favor. The Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative have been used as giant money laundering organizations through which political favors are bought and sold. They have accepted money from Foreign Entities that engage in crimes against humanity, ExxonMobil, Citigroup, Barclays, Pfizer, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, General Electric, Monsanto, McDonald’s, Walmart, and many many others. They take these entities money and in return give them favors. It's just classic, lobbyist buying off politicians type bullshit.
10. Mysterious files: The disappearance and re-discovery of Hillary’s Rose Law Firm records.
11. Filegate: The Clinton use of FBI files to dig for dirt on their enemies.
12. Hubble trouble: The resignation and imprisonment of Hillary law partner Web Hubbell.
13. The Waco tragedy: One of the most lethal exercises of police power in American history.
14. The Clinton’s Swedish slush fund: $26 million collected overseas with little accountability and lots of questions about whether contributors got a pass on Iran sanctions.
15. Troopergate: From the good old days, did Arkansas state troopers facilitate Bill Clinton’s philandering?
16. Gennifer Flowers: The tale that catapulted a supermarket tabloid into the big time.
17. Bill’s Golden Tongue: His and her speech fees shocked the American public.
18. Boeing Bucks: Boeing contributed big-time to Bill; Hillary helped the company obtain a profitable Russian contract.
19. Larry Lawrence: How did a fat cat donor get buried in Arlington National Cemetery without war experience?
20. The cattle futures: Hillary as commodity trader extraordinaire.
21. Hillary Clinton has been involved for decades helping Bill Clinton cover up all his sex scandals that goes far beyond 1 consensual indiscretion with Monica Lewinsky. We're talking outright rape and assault that has destroyed women's lives dating back to Bill Clinton's college Years. And for several decades Hillary has helped him cover up the scandals using violent and intimidating tactics against his accusers that try to come forward. There has even been several whistleblowers in law enforcement that has admitted to helping the Clinton's cover-up scandals in the past. Here's a list of some of Clinton's victims that have tried to get their story out to the world but the media won't cover their stories, but I will...
Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969.
In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen
contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident.
In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse.
From 1978-1980, during Clinton’s first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who’s next?" One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor’s hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening;
Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and
shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. "I was escorted there by a state trooper.
When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt.
Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton
but said it was consensual.
Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself.
Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress.
Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks.
Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton fondled her against her will during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993.
- Michael Vincent https://www.facebook.com/zerocryption